We will update this page regularly with a list of written submissions/types of content that we need at B! Headquarters that could be published in print or online. Having a friend, sibling or parent work on a submission with you can make it even more fun! And we are also happy to work with you in preparing it so do your best and we’ll do the rest!
Remember: Just because something is not listed on this page does not mean we will not consider it for publication. However, submitting something that fills one of the needs identified below may increase the odds that we will choose your submission for publication.
Submissions Currently Seeking for BAZOOF!
- Drawing or painting you’ve done
- A little note with a comment or question to the mag hosts about the magazine, about them, or a little about yourself!
- Question or comment about the Ninja Bob comic
- Jokes, riddles, tongue twisters or embarrassing moments
- Tell me about your favourite sport or hobby; If you are able to send a photo, that would be great (original size from the camera, not sized down); Video clip welcome as well
- Tell us all about the pet you have and send along 3-4 photos (original size from the camera, not sized down)
- Short story you’ve written under 800 words suitable for ages 9-11 year olds
- Craft idea, photos welcome
- Healthy snack idea
- Photos and/or description of a science project you’ve done