BAZOOF! Magazine has lots of fun facts! Here are some interesting ones about how your body works and the food you eat!
Did You Know?
- Your brain is sometimes more active when you’re asleep than when you’re awake.
- Babies don’t shed tears until they’re at least one month old.
- The human heart beats more than three billion times in an average lifespan.
- Human teeth are just as strong as shark teeth!
- Humans are the only species known to blush.
- The banana is not a fruit, it is an herb.
- Strawberries contain more vitamin C in them than oranges.
- Goat’s milk is more popular around the world than cow’s milk.
- Rice is the main food for half of the world’s population.
- Ancient carrots were the color purple instead of orange.
Do You Know Any DYKs?
BAZOOF! readers love fun facts. If you’d like to see yours published, submit them here!