Here’s a something fun to make out of a toilet paper roll and an old sock!
What You Need!
- toilet paper roll
- yellow and orange construction paper (or what you have)
- black felt marker, crayon or black construction paper
- 2 black pipe cleaners
- old black sock
- another old sock
- buttons, beads, googly eyes or other
- glue stick and/or hot glue (with an adult’s assistance)
- Cover a toilet paper roll with yellow construction paper.
- Color black stripes on it or use black paper.
- Make four small holes in the roll where you want the legs to come out.
- Poke a black pipe cleaner in one hole and out another to form two legs. Do the same for the other legs.
- Get a small black sock and stuff another sock inside it.
- Poke the toe end through to make the head. Stuff the rest inside to fill the body.
- Glue some eyes on the head.
- Cut out some wings and tape or glue them on the back of the bee. Then it’s done!
Send a Craft
Send in your own easy craft by taking a photo of it. See submit for the details!