BAZOOF! is a brand that creates children’s content dedicated to educate and empower! Our focus is narrowed into a few key areas:
- to encourage reading and learning
- deepen understanding of good health in these growing years, leading to habits that can last a lifetime
- help readers think beyond the page in developing the building blocks of a strong character
- spark the endless creativity youth naturally have, encourage writing, give them opportunities to be published, and build self-confidence
Winner of Parents’ Choice Awards®, BAZOOF! is a health and creativity print publication with a digital option. It is set in a bustling city in outer space that readers visit as they turn the pages. Along with much fun and adventure, educates on nutrition, personal care, fitness, healthy lifestyles, character development, eco-education—all in a creative and zany style! Filled with short stories, comics, recipes, puzzles, games, crafts, jokes, riddles, pet care, interviews, healthy snacks, sports, true stories, fun facts, prizes and more! BAZOOF! is a standard full-size publication with measurements of 8 inches wide and 11 inches in height. View a free sample here.
Who is BAZOOF! designed for?
BAZOOF! is suited for ages 7-12. Appeals to both girls and boys and works great shared between siblings.
What are some of the topics the publication covers?
BAZOOF! carries a nice balance between fun and educational features including topics such as dental care, proper sleep, sun protection, positive effects of exercise, nutrition, germs, positive self image, kindness, peer pressure, bullying, respect, online safety, choosing good friends, community service, recycling, preserving water, making safe choices and much more!
When do the issues come out?
BAZOOF! is published quarterly, following the school year. To see the schedule, visit here.
What is the cost to purchase?
See pricing here.
Where can digital orders be placed?
BAZOOF! magazine is available both in print and digital download by subscribing here.
Why others have subscribed to BAZOOF! magazine
- “I liked the magazine myself.”
- “It looked like fun/cool for my kids.”
- “My child wanted it.”
- “I wanted my child to read more.”
- “Looked like it had lots of things my kids would be interested in.”
- “My child was interested in getting a magazine in the mail.”
- “It is a gift that can be shared between siblings.”
- “My child thought it looked really fun to read.”
- “I wanted my students at school to read other types of material.”
- “It sounded like good info for children and parents.”
- “Looked informing and fun at the same time.”
About the BAZOOF! Creative Team
BAZOOF! magazine launched as ZAMOOF! in January 2007 after a pool of ideas swirled around then landed on some pages. The concept was to develop a magazine that was fun, entertaining, sparked creativity, and educate kids on the black and white values all parents agree on. By the end of 2014, ZAMOOF! began to broaden its mission of character development adding editorials on nutrition, fitness, positive self-image and other healthy lifestyle topics. Fall 2015, the title was changed to BAZOOF! to crawl a little closer up the alphabet.
The BAZOOF! brand is backed by a talented team of writers, illustrators, designers and copy editors who have a passion for what they do and still have one foot in the world of being a kid. They hang out at B! Headquarters to put their stuff together but live their normal lives in their own comfortable communities.