You get to be a part of writing the Jub language that is called Jubberish. ‘Owah’ is a common word used to greet other Jubs similar to the word ‘hello’. What could be the word Jubs use to say farewell or ‘good-bye’? Remember, the Jub language is very simple and would remind you of the way cavemen talk. Give it a try!
- Scroll down on this page to read responses from other readers.
- Then continue scrolling to LEAVE A REPLY, fill in the form and then share a comment of your own. Your answer may be chosen to be the new name of this Jub or another Jub in the future!
- When you are done writing your comment, hit the red button titled POST COMMENT one time.
- Your comment may take up to 24 hours to appear, so please return!
- If you don’t see your comment published by that time, or you are having other problems with posting a comment, please contact us for assistance!
Thanks for being part of the conversation! To learn more about ABAJUB, visit here!