In the new digi-mag ABAJUB, there is a story series called Earth to Jorb. Jorb is a Jub. And what is a Jub? Jubs are space creatures that live in tunnels and caverns below Planet GLAK. To learn more about ABAJUB, visit here! Jubs don’t have arms but they can do a lot with their big jaws. Their feet and legs are also flexible like a monkey and their heads can move like a bird. In the next episode, the young Jubs will be attending Jub school. A question you could answer to help you think of what Jub school would be like, might be:
- How might their classroom be set up?
- What do they learn in Jub school?
- How does their teacher instruct them?
- Do they have recess or gym? If so, what would that be like?
- Any other ideas you might want to mention…
What do you think Jub school would be like?
- Scroll down on this page to read responses from other readers.
- Then continue scrolling to LEAVE A REPLY, fill in the form and then share a comment of your own.
- When you are done writing your comment, hit the red button titled POST COMMENT one time.
- Your comment may take up to 24 hours to appear, so please return!
- If you don’t see your comment published by that time, or you are having other problems with posting a comment, please contact us for assistance!
Thanks for being part of the conversation!