The name’s Jerry, but you can call me your new personal trainer. Playtime’s over, it’s Jerry time! I’m going to teach you the secret to looking as ‘Jerry’ as can be. Turn up your favorite jam and let’s boogie!
Jumpin’ Jerry Jacks
I named this one after… you guessed it, ME!!! Grab your timer and see how many jumping jacks you can do in 2-4 minutes.
- If you’re a wee lizard, then start with 2 minutes
- If you’re a cobra, then muster it up for 3 minutes
- And if you’re a T-Rex, then go for 4 minutes and don’t look back!
They’d better be quick if you wanna look sharp! And remember to count how many you do before the timer goes off. Don’t start until I say so…are you ready? Okay…. GO!!! 1 – 2 – 3 – 4. That’s right, snap those french fries. Keep it up!
When you’re done, let’s do a bit of a cool down:
- Reach your fingers up and place them on your head. Now do a slow march with your feet. Breathe in, breathe out, puff that big chest of yours.
- Finally, roll your shoulders and rotate your arms like some jolly wagon wheels. Not too fast though.
- Then after you feel cooled and calm, write down on a piece of paper the number of Jumpin’ Jerry Jacks you did in 2, 3 or 4 minutes.
- When you’re ready for the next challenge, do this again and try to beat your last record!
Want More Jerry?
You can enjoy more personal training from Jerry in upcoming issues of BAZOOF! Subscribe here. He’s all up to hearing some of your favorite exercises you like to do. See Submit for the sending details!