Sue and Yuxin sent in a great sauce you can make quick and put over your own mini fruit salad. Make the Zip Sauce first by following the directions below. Then cut up some of your favorite fruit into bite-sized pieces.
You could use bananas, grapes, apples, blue berries, strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, oranges, mango or whatever you might have handy. Place the fruit in a bowl. Pour as much Zip Sauce as you’d like over it and enjoy! Delicious!
Honey Zip Sauce
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed or prepared)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Measure 3 Tbsp lemon juice into a small bowl.
- Measure 1 Tbsp of honey and add to bowl.
- Mix them together really well.
- Refrigerate the sauce in the fridge or use right away.
Send in one your favorite healthy snacks you like to eat. It could be published in BAZOOF! Magazine or on the B! Blog. Recipe submitted by Sue & Yuxin, Age 12